Windows Computer Support Services in Charleston
We provide support for Windows computers and Windows Server. We offer Windows support for wireless networks (Wi-Fi), printers, and remote terminals. Our services include:
- Windows Support
- Windows PC & Network Purchasing advice
- Setup of new Windows computers & Servers
- Windows Data Migration
- Troubleshooting of Windows software and hardware problems
- Windows Network Support and Installation
- Windows Data backup, offsite backup
- Disaster contingency planning
- Help with cloud storage services and sharing/syncing your data in the cloud
- Google Apps Support for mail, calendar and devices
- Cross-platform integration of Macintosh computers and your Windows Server
Because we are a consulting-only company, we do not sell software or hardware. The computer services we provide are free from the bias that comes from the sales of hardware and software. The solutions we recommend are best-of-class based on our real-world experience.
Windows PC Repair
If your systems are having problems, our computer support technicians work quickly to identify the source. If the problems are software related, we will resolve it quickly and efficiently. If your Windows computer needs repair, we will help you find the best repair solution, whether your computer is in-warranty or out. We do not provide computer hardware repair services, but recommend a number of local and national services, and will work directly with them on your behalf if needed.
We offer three levels of Windows support:
- Proactive Support
- Partnered Support
- On-demand Support
Proactive Windows support agreements offer you regular on-site visits to keep your computers up and running, emergency response for your urgent needs, plus telephone, email and remote access support.
Partnered Windows support agreements offer a partnership with your in-house computer expert, where we tackle the tougher issues, while providing backup support for your in-house personnel. Partnered support also includes emergency response, telephone, email and remote access support.
On-demand Windows support services are available to companies and individuals who don't need an ongoing support contract, or simply have a one-time need.