IT Jobs at CCG
An IT Career at Computer Consultants Group
We are NOT Currently Hiring, but if we were...
CCG is a small group of professionals with diverse backgrounds, but a common interest in, and experience with, computers and networking. We are a Mac-centric group widely experienced in multi-platform environments.
We serve small businesses in the Charleston Metro area and beyond. We support Windows Severs and Networks, Macintosh systems, Linux, and even AS/400 Systems.
We fulfill the roles of technical advisors and IT support to a variety of companies. We are not VARs or "Solution Providers" who focus on niche markets. We serve the general needs of a broad range of customers — from businesses with 50+ computers to individuals in their homes.
Our expertise is not in a particular area, but in our ability to solve real world problems in unique situations. Our niche, therefore, is serving customers whose needs are not being served, or are underserved, by VARs or other support companies.
If you are excellent at problem solving, have patience, can educate customers through technical transitions, and hold a few hands along the way, you are what we are looking for.
Does this describe you?
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Follows Through
- Accepts Responsibility
- Handles Time Pressure
- Learns Quickly
- Detail Oriented
- Would Carry a Message to Garcia
How about these?
- Computer Hobbyist/experienced, such as: self-taught programmer, has assembled own computer (for fun), or installed and set up one or more Linux distributions for fun....
- Can get along well with non-techies on at least a customer service basis
- CompTIA A+, Network+, MCP/MCSA/MCSE useful but not required
- Sales or customer service experience a plus
- Available for Full Time Employment
What you will get:
- Experience in varied consulting fields dealing with small businesses and their needs
- Multi-platform support with a Mac-centric company
- Introductory salary with room for growth
How to Apply:
Even though we are NOT hiring, if you would like for us to put your resume on file, send your resume as either a PDF file, plain text, or rich text in an email to email@example.com.
Note: Word Docs or other formats are not acceptable. This is a test of your ability to follow instructions.
Please include at least the following in your resume or cover letter:
- Direct Experience in IT, Customer Service, or Sales
- Desired Salary
- Primary Career Goal